Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Bunny Visits Phoenixville!

I still remember my first picture with the Easter Bunny.  The rabbit was a wee bit menacing looking, and I cried through the whole thing.  However, it is a right of passage for babies, and I am certainly going to sit my daughter on the lap of some poor soul in a bunny suit the same as my parents did to me.  I am grateful that Phoenixville has it's own Eggstravaganza at the Grace Valley Fellowship @ the National Christian Conference Center in Phoenixville on Saturday, April 17 from 1-2pm.  Their website boasts of an egg hunt, free pics with the Easter Bunny, moonbounces, face painting, candy, crafts, and music.  But only an hour?  That makes me a little nervous.  Will there be a ridiculous line? 

Just in case you need a Plan B I was going to make a list of local egg hunts, but Playgroundbuzz.com already beat me to it.  For a full list, click here.

But if your baby can't hunt eggs (what's an egg, mom?) and you just want a picture then here are the places nearby where you can get that done (Click on any of the links to go directly to the Bunny info page)

Exton Square Mall
King of Prussia Mall (The Court)
King of Prussia Mall (The Plaza)

Happy hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment