Sunday, April 24, 2011

Visiting the Easter Bunny

By now, I’ve seen about a dozen Easter Bunny photos on Facebook to know that my readers have been to one of the nearby malls to get their baby’s picture taken.  I used the Bunny Easy Pass online and purchased my portrait package so I wouldn’t have to wait in line.  The packages were relatively cheap, and I went with the package that included the CD and four 5x7 pictures.  I thought it was a great deal especially since I would receive a $20 gift card for Shutterfly in return.  Just because I thought it was super cute, I added a keychain for $2.99 so I could see her cute face even more often.   All seemed good in the world as I confirmed my payment and headed to the Exton Mall.
If I was worried about lines on a Monday afternoon, I was concerned for no reason at all.  There was only one kid in line so we didn’t have to wait long to get her on the bunny’s lap.  As far as Easter Bunnies go, this one wasn’t so creepy.  My own Easter Bunny pic would definitely make the SketchyBunny.com.  My daughter took being held by a giant rabbit in stride.  If a thought bubble could have appeared above her head it would have said, “This happens all the times in my dreams.”  I probably would have screamed bloody murder if this creature tried to hold me. 
The picture was a success! The staff took their time trying to get the right smile, and for that I’m grateful.  However, I never received my Shutterfly gift card (I’m wondering if anyone did…), AND I never got the picture that goes in the keychain!  They just gave me an empty keychain!  So I feel slightly ripped off by the Easter Bunny.  Worse yet, he didn’t even bring me candy this morning!  WTF Easter Bunny?  I’ll be coming for you next year.  
Anyway, I thought I should share the cutest photo ever with you all (note the Hartstrings strawberry outfit I had my eye on…leave it to grandma to spoil her grandchild!)

No comments:

Post a Comment