Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Event Alert: The Consignment Never Ends...Just Between Friends

Now that I've been to one consignment sale, suddenly I'm hearing of tons of sales this spring.  I guess everyone is cleaning out their closets.  The next sale I've heard of is Just Between Friends sale at The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks April 28th-April 30.  It looks like there is going to be an entrance fee, but I found this poster with a coupon to get in free.  

Check out this video on the sale:



I'm really starting to think I should try my hand at consigning at one of these events. JBF apparently will send you a kit with a tagging gun, hangers, and other stuff you need to prepare.  I know that my little girl has grown out of so much, BUT I have a hard time letting go of those outgrown clothes I have such dear memories with. I put my blood, sweat, and tears into getting out stains in those little footies; I can't bear to part with them!  However, I do have clothes she's never worn or worn only once that I could part with, but I also have a sister-in-law expecting their first child and the clothes are probably going straight to her.  I might just have to wait on being a consigner.

I did see that volunteers get JBC dollars for volunteering that they can use at the sale...so it might be worth it just for the experience.  All I know is after three more consignment sales, I'm not going to need any more clothes for my little one until she turns five!

No comments:

Post a Comment