Monday, March 14, 2011

Pulling on my Hartstrings

So occasionally I happen across something potentially very cool and this is it:  Hartstrings is have a warehouse sale with 50-70% off their spring collection at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks!  It's two days only: Monday, March, 28th from 3pm-9pm and Tuesday March 29th from 9am-9pm. This time (unlike the St. Luke's consignment sale) I am going right when this sale opens.  Some of my favorite dresses for baby come from Heartstrings, even though I feel like some of their clothes make Callie look like a young republican.  So I hope to see you there, and I'll review the event Monday night to give you a heads up if it's worth the bother. 

2 comments:

  1. If this is the same as "Heartstrings", we have an outlet in Grove City. I go there whenever I need bo buy a baby gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    This hartstrings coupons codes blog is a great compilation. Thanks for taking the time to create an important article.
    Thanks
    ”hartstrings coupons”

    ReplyDelete