Saturday, March 26, 2011

Restaurant Review: Freskada Mediterranean Kuzina

Thanks to a loyal reader, I was tipped off to one of the BEST Greek restaurants in the area: Freskada Mediterranean Kuzina which hides out in the Main Street at Exton Shopping Center.  When you first enter the restaurant, it looks a little bit too classy to be baby friendly.  There's bottled water on the tables, marble floors and columns, and the waiters are dressed better than I was.  However, it was incredibly baby friendly as my review will show.  Honestly, I can't wait to return as the food was incredible.  Even the salads were top notch.  Also it's just a hop, skip and a jump from Babies R' Us! 

Stroller Accessibility: 5 There shouldn't be a problem getting a stroller in there, but I'm not sure you want to take the stroller to your table.

Dirty Diaper Changing 5 This was one of the nicest public (or private) bathrooms I've ever been in.  There was a roomy private stall with a changing table.  And guess what?  There were liners.  Have you ever seen a changing table with the liners?  I haven't until now.

Family Friendly Environment: 5   I counted and there were SIX high chairs and THREE baby slings.  This place is posed for child traffic!  It seems too nice of place to be this family friendly.  There's even a kids menu. 

Nursing Opportunities:  The open layout of the restaurant provides full visual of every table.  Not a discreet place to nurse. 

Please, please, please take a trip out there to eat. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment