Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Parenting: The Musical

In the days of Glee, it doesn't surprise me that Parenting: The Musical would catch my eye.  Sure it's not exactly kid-friendly in that you can bring a child, but I get the feeling this play might provide the belly laughs a parent so rightfully deserves. For you parents who actually got a "couple's night" for Valentine's Day, you might have found that all you did was talk about the baby anyway!  My husband and I made a rule NOT to talk about the baby on our "wild" night (more like 2 hours) on the town.  Of course, we broke that rule several times.  So the next time you get a date night (hopefully this month), why not just accept the fact that you will never stop talking about the kids and go see a musical that embraces the idea?

Parenting: The Musical is playing at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia through March 6.  If you go (and I don't), please leave a comment and let me know how it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment